https://jameselliott.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/thank-you1.jpg 1000 1000 jameselliott https://jameselliott.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Header-v12.gif jameselliott2015-03-22 15:48:142019-02-18 20:03:36A big thank you to…
The people behind the making of Richard III’s Tomb & Leicester Cathedral Altar.
I would firstly like to thank my staff for their continued support and dedication.
- Grant Barry
- Spencer Gigg
- Stewart Hatch
- Rupert Hellard
- Mark Ward
Also, in no particular order I would like to thank the people and companies listed here, who’s skills and expertise were invaluable on both of these projects.
- Josh McCosh Architect
van Heyningen and Haward Architects
- Jonathan Hedge Stonecarver worked alongside us tirelessly for the whole project
- Joseph Itondo-Toko Master fixer
- Michele Galleno Structural Engineer
Price & Myers
- Chris Senogles Supplier of purpose built rugs for protection
- Elli Dean Photographer
- Alex J. Wright Documentary Filmmaker
- Mark Atton Ongoing support of templates, patterns, timber supports, mock-ups and use of his square van!
Fine Grain Furniture
- Tim Riley Cutting the deep cross
- Orlando Boyne Supplier of Swaledale Block
- Lee Humphries Manufacturer of Waterjet cut stainless steel templates
- Daniel Munday Manufacturing Levelling Jacks to my design and emergency rescue
- Tri-Tech3d Supplier of Stratsys 3D printer. The time scale on this project was so tight that this was the only route to prove methodology!
- Michael Gibson Designer of Moments of Inspiration without which this project would have not come together as well…
- Danny Carey Everything lifting
- Thomas Greenaway Maker of Pietra Dura coat of Arms
Greenaway Mosaics LLP
- Ian Macdonald Supplier of Kilkenny sourced from McKeon Stone
- Procut Superabrasives Ltd. Diamond tooling manufacturing
- NJI Transport Transporting Swaledale block from Cumbria Stone to yard. Moving finished block to Tim Riley’s yard to cut the cross and back. Collecting Alabaster blocks from Fauld Mine to yard. Delivering Plinth to Cathedral and delivering the block to Cathedral.
- Jorge Martinez & Guillermo Gomez Altar transport
J & G Transport 07984 631650
- Nick Bristow Supplier of Ancaster Hard White for Altar plinth
- Graham Steele Transporting the team to and from the Cathedral for the install.
Prestige Cars Rutland